I’m so ready for the weekend, and with a bottle of Early Times Bottled-in-Bond Bourbon in hand, I’m definitely mixing up some of these When Life Gives You Bourbon cocktails; what about you? The caramel corn and chocolate profile, with a little oak and cinnamon, really caught my attention in this bourbon, so I played on that with some delicious preserved lemon syrup and bianco vermouth.
- 1.5 ounces Early Times Bottled-in-Bond
- 1 ounce bianco vermouth
- .5 ounce preserved lemon syrup
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to chill and combine ingredients
- Fine strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish & Enjoy!