Are you ready for the ultimate SUMMER Spritz? I have had this recipe on repeat for the last month after I made a big batch of watermelon juice.
For this recipe, I am using Veuve du Vernay Ice Rosé because it adds layers of flavors to cocktails, and is super versatile. I first tried VdV when I was in France a couple of years ago AND I got hooked. I was excited to find out that it was easily available in the US and I could recreate my trip to France by sipping & using it in my cocktail recipes at home.
Let’s go to France by sipping this spritz … Shall we?
- 3 ounces Veuve Du Vernay Ice Rosé
- 2 ounces watermelon juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- ¼ ounce elderflower syrup
- Add elderflower syrup, lemon juice, and watermelon juice to a shaker with ice
- Shake for approximately 30 seconds to chill and combine the ingredients
- Strain into wine glass over fresh ice
- Top with Veuve Du Vernay Ice Rosé
- Garnish & Enjoy!
- to make watermelon juice: add watermelon to a blender then blend. Strain mixture, then use in your fav cocktail.