Today I am heading back in the tequila direction to give you more ideas for your next Mexican themed party. Again, I am straying from the traditional Margaritas and the limes; I am all about Palomas and grapefruit juice right now. The grapefruit juice is super refreshing and adds a tangy to the drink.
The vanilla bean and jalapeño in this drink actually balance each other out exquisitely. The sweetness from the vanilla and the spicy from the jalapeño make this drink so insanely good. This drink would be amazing at a party if you wanted to turn it into a punch. The whole thing could be made ahead of time then you could add the squirt soda and ice at the last minute. Make this amazing vanilla bean and jalapeño Paloma for your next gathering and your friends will think you out did yourself in the 5 minutes it took you to create the ultimate party craft cocktail!
- 1.5 tequila
- 1 medium grapefruit, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño, sliced thin
- 1/8 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of squirt soda
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Thinly sliced jalapeno and grapefruit slices
- In a cocktail shaker add tequila, grapefruit juice, agave nectar, sliced jalapeño, vanilla bean seeds and ice
- Shake for 20 seconds and then pour mixture into serving glass
- Top with squirt soda
- Garnish with jalapeño slices and grapefruit slices