It’s V-day and I am looking for something strong to drink tonight. With this in mind I created the Valentine Bomb to take the edge off. I included cherry moonshine in this concoction to really get the job done.
- 1.5 ounces of Midnight Moon Cherry
- 3 teaspoons of whiskey tipsy cherry juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Champagne to top
Garnish: Whiskey tipsy cherries.
- In a cocktail shaker combine Midnight Moon, cherry juice, lemon juice, and ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed
- Strain mixture into serving glass and top glass off with champagne