With the warmer days ahead of us I’m gearing up with some seasonal cocktails and what better way to get started than with a delicious Margarita. Better yet I created a smoky Margarita by adding in a little bit of espadin mezcal and rimming the glass with some Tajín. It’s super simple to make also and with the addition of some refreshing sugar and calorie free Zevia Lemon Lime Twist on top you’ll be sipping these all spring and summer.
- 1.5 ounces Tequila
- ½ ounce Mezcal
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- Top with Zevia Lemon Lime Twist (1.5oz)
- Tajín (for rim)
- Rim your rocks glass with Tajín
- Combine tequila, mezcal, pineapple juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain over fresh ice in your rocks glass
- Top with Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- Garnish & Enjoy!