When we received the Orange Mango Spindrift to experiment with, we just knew we had to mix up something tropical as the real squeezed fruit packs each can with so much great flavor. I thought back to our recent trip to Barbados and how delicious the white rum mixed with fresh fruit was while watching the waves lap at the beach and this cocktail embodies that experience.
I started with a young white rum that offers fresh notes of banana and lemongrass that pair deliciously with the orange and mango. Then I added in both, lime and pineapple juice to kick up the tropical aspect of this drink and to bring balance to the concoction I added in some grenadine; this adds in the benefit of making the cocktail look as delicious as it tastes.
- 5 ounces white rum (Naked Turtle)
- ½ ounce grenadine (Monin)
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce pineapple juice
- 2-3 ounces Orange Mango Spindrift
- Combine rum, lime juice and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Pour grenadine into the bottom of the beer/tiki glass
- Fill glass ¾ of the way with crushed ice
- Strain cocktail into a glass
- Top with Orange Mango Spindrift
- Stir to mix ingredients
- Garnish & Enjoy!