As the warmer months roll in I am already thinking of a tropical vacation so I created this Tropical Cooler cocktail to take off the edge. With all the natural sugars from the strawberries and pineapple juice I wanted something that would balance the cocktail so I used the Zevia Dry Lemon Lime, which is made without any artificial sweeteners or sugars. This cocktail is the perfect tropical escape with delicious white Caribbean rum and fresh fruit juices.
- 5 ounces white rum
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- ¾ ounce pineapple juice
- 2 strawberries (chopped)
- 5 ounces Zevia Dry Lemon Lime (approx. to top)
- Combine all ingredients except Zevia in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine
- Fine strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass
- Top with Zevia Dry Lemon Lime
- Garnish & Enjoy!