While slaving away to create the Belle of the Ball cocktail, with Belle de Brillet Pear Liqueur, we were a little parched, so we decided to mix up a quick spritz to keep our palates in check, and quench our thirst. The Touques Tonic was born and with 100% French ingredients you know it’s good. The wonderful combination of apple brandy, aka calvados, and pear liqueur is absolutely delicious with all the fresh fruity notes coming through to complement each other. The only way that combination was going to improve was to add some effervescence, and when looking at French products you really just have to grab a bottle of Champagne and call it a day. This cocktail is long, fresh, and citrusy, and we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- 1 ounce Calvados
- 1 ounce Belle de Brillet Pear Liqueur
- 4 ounces Champagne (Sparkling Wine)
- Add pear liqueur into a beer glass with ice
- Top with Champagne (sparkling wine)
- Garnish with an apple fan and edible flower