This blog is sponsored by Total Wine & More. Must be 21 or older to purchase in the US.
Happy National Margarita Day! Super excited to partner with Total Wine & More again to showcase this delish Spicy Grapefruit Marg featuring Don Roberto Añejo Cristalino Tequila which is sold exclusively at Total Wine & More.
The first company that I partnered with when I started Beautiful Booze was Total Wine & More so they really hold a special place for me. Beyond that, it is one of my all-time favorite places to shop for spirits and wine.
Don Roberto is a family first tequila and aged to perfection with exotic tropical notes. It is available in 4 expressions including Plata, Reposado, Añejo & Añejo Cristalino. I decided to take my margarita up a notch and use the Añejo Cristalino to exemplify the citrusy notes of this tequila.
One thing I really love about Total Wine & More is the staff- everyone is so helpful and they always have such great recommendations as well as knowledge. I also love the versatility of this product as it’s great for sipping as well as cocktails. See the full recipe below:
- 1.5 ounces of Don Roberto Añejo Cristalino
- 2 ounces of Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- ¾ ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ ounce Agave Syrup – or to Taste
- Several slices of Jalapeño Peppers
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Shake then strain into glass over ice
- Garnish with grapefruit slice and jalapeño slices