I am starting this week off by posting a champagne cocktail that is very springy. Since many people are entertaining recently I wanted to give readers a variety of recipes. Lately, I have been obsessed with champagne cocktails and have been inspired to kick my ordinary glass of champagne up a notch. What could be better than champagne and bourbon in one sip?
This champagne cocktail is girly and manly because it contains both champagne and bourbon! I added Campari and Luxardo maraschino liqueur and found that they marry very well with bourbon. The champagne compliments all the spirits in this drink and makes it very festive for spring. This drink can be made as a champagne punch for a big group of people. Can you imagine a big bowl of this cocktail sparkling with champagne and floating flowers? That would be beautiful and could serve as a center piece for your party or dinner! The edible flower garnish adds a contrasting color to the drink and makes the drink so beautiful! This champagne cocktails will rock your world. Make it tonight and glimpse the beauty!
- ½ ounce of Luxardo maraschino cherry liqueur
- ½ ounce of Campari
- ½ ounce of bourbon
- 2 ounces of rose champagne
- ½ tablespoon of grenadine
Garnish: Edible Flower
- Pour luxardo maraschino cherry liqueur, campari, bourbon, and grenadine into a large glass and stir
- Pour stirred mixture into champagne glass and top with rose champagne
- Garnish champagne cocktail with edible flower