Tequila Mi CAMPO is a 100% Blue Weber agave tequila that blends Mexican heritage and contemporary ideas to deliver an exceptionally smooth taste.
Tequila Mi CAMPO honors the idea of creating new traditions and making your mark by applying modern day knowledge and creativity to an age-old spirit. The brand concept was inspired by the reinvention of México City and honors the energy of innovators in every field: the arts, design, science, and mixology.
Reflecting the spirit of the brand in the bottle design, Mexico City visual artist and illustrator Raul Urias designed the bold and vibrant artwork. He pays tribute to Mexican culture and honors the original tequila production process in the striking design.
Tequila Mi CAMPO launches with two core expressions: Mi CAMPO Blanco and Mi Campo Reposado.
At 40% ABV, both expressions are available with an MSRP of $24.00 /750ml.
- Tequila MiCAMPO Blanco releases mixed aromas of fresh coconut, almonds, sweet orange, and green apple layered over hints of elegant vanilla. The Blanco is rested in Napa Valley Chardonnay barrels for three weeks and tastes of orange blossom tea with underscores of honey balanced with white pepper notes.
- Tequila Mi CAMPO Reposado features aromas of ripe banana and chocolate layered over fragrances of vanilla, cinnamon, and clove. Rested in a blend of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir barrels for three months, this unique expression tastes of honey maple, white chocolate, pepper with a toasted oak finish.
Tequila Mi CAMPO is an accessible yet premium tasting spirit, designed to be shared with friends, in homes, bars, and festivals as a celebratory drink. Can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in a cocktail!
Tequila Mi CAMPO Jericalla
- 1 1/2 oz Mi CAMPO Reposado
- ½ oz Vanilla Syrup
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Measure and pour all the ingredients into an empty cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Add ice and shake vigorously again.
- Fine strain into Chilled glass and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.