Happy Weekend! I have been looking forward to the weekend since Wednesday! Excited to partner with my friends over at Fountain Beverage Co. I made a jazzed up Gin Rickey, which you can make Low ABV/Spirit Free with the REFRESHING Cucumber flavor. Gin, lime & mint come together for the most refreshing bevy; THEN it’s all topped with Fountain Cucumber. Fountain is great solo, or mixed up in a drink. I love how fizzy they are as well as the flavors, which include lime, grapefruit, and cucumber.
- Fountain Cucumber (to top)
- 1 ounce gin
- 5-7 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- Muddle gin, mint and lime in a cocktail shaker
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Double strain into a highball glass
- Fill glass with fresh ice
- Top with Fountain Cucumber
- Garnish & Enjoy!