This cocktail is so simple and easy to make! It is gin, club soda, and strawberry simple syrup. The simple syrup can be used for other cocktails and is so beautiful. It would be good in champagne or in a boozy pink martini! The opportunities are endless and so is the booze!
- 1.5 ounces of gin
- ½ cup of club soda
- 1.5 tablespoons of simple syrup (see recipe below)*
- 1/2 cup of ice, extra ice is needed to fill glass
- In a cocktail shaker combine gin, strawberry simple syrup, and ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed
- Fill glass completely with ice and pour mixture over ice
- Top off with club soda and stir
- Garnish with extra strawberries
*Recipe: Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 large strawberries sliced
- In a sauce pan combine sugar, water, and strawberries.
- Let it boil for until sugar dissolves
- Strain mixture and let it cool