I love strawberries in cocktails they add a sweet and fresh flavor. They are also available pretty much year round. Today I am putting rum and strawberries together for a lovely blended drink.
This drink is kind of like a strawberry daiquiri but instead of citrus it has creme for a rich flavor. This drink is also super easy to execute; you take fresh strawberries, creme, ice, booze, and agave nectar to the blender, and bam you have created a frozen masterpiece for your personal enjoyment. Let’s drink really good rum drinks together and celebrate. Cheers!
- 2 ounces of rum
- ¼ cup of heavy creme
- ¼ cup of milk
- ½ cup of ice
- 6 strawberries (4 for drink and 2 for garnish)
- ½ of a banana
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar
Garnish: Strawberries and paper straw
- In a blender combine rum, heavy creme, milk, ice, strawberries, banana and agave nectar
- Blend until desired consistency
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with strawberries