I clearly have no restraint when it comes to boozy milkshakes so here I am creating a campfire in apartment and slurping up on a s’more milkshake. By the way this is one of the best milkshakes I have ever had.
A garnish that is a complete s’more as well as chocolate, burnt marshmallows, and graham crackers blended into vanilla bean ice cream with bourbon. S’mores and bourbon are the perfect pairing. This milkshake will make your day! While you are outside roasting some marshmallows for s’mores think about blending it into a milkshake!
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 graham crackers (1 broken up for the milkshake and 1 for the garnish)
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped chocolate plus an additional 2 pieces of chocolate for garnish
- ½ cup toasted and roasted marshmallows (1/4 cup for milkshake and ¼ cup for garnish)
Garnish: 1 s’more put together with graham crackers, marshmallow, and chocolate
- In a blender combine vanilla bean ice cream, milk, bourbon, 1 graham cracker, ¼ cup of roasted marshmallows and 2 teaspoons of chocolate.
- Blend until desired consistency
- Note: add more ice cream if mixture is too thin or more milk if it too thick
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with s’more