Hey everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the summer months. I have been on a month long road trip and enjoying every minute of the summer. I started my road trip in Seattle with stops in Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Austin, New Orleans, and North Carolina.
Now I am gearing up for another short road trip to visit the Bourbon Trail, Nashville, and Chattanooga. These road trips have really inspired me with new experiences and new ingredients to help me bring fun cocktails to you. Today I am sharing a fun twist on the Paloma! As it is so hot and humid in the south I decided to add some ice and sparkling cranberry juice to the classic Paloma for summer time! These slushies are fun to drink all summer long especially when the weather is steamy! Try these slushies to today to upgrade your summer classics! Cheers!
- 1.5 ounces of tequila
- 2 ounces of grapefruit Juice
- top off with sparkling cranberry soda
- 1 cup of ice
- Rim the serving glass with salt
- Add tequila, grapefruit juice, and ice to a blender
- Blend mixture then pour into serving glass
- top mixture with sparkling cranberry soda