There have been so many weddings and engagement parties being planned recently that I had to make these cocktails just for them. Recently, there has been a trend for signature cocktails at weddings and wedding events. These signature cocktails bring a fun and unique way for the bride and groom to show their wedding personality and theme.
Today, I am sharing two cocktail recipes that represent his and her cocktails using Ketel One Vodka and Bulleit Rye. The cocktails use different spirits but have one complementary ingredient the ginger syrup that ties them together. I created these signature recipes for the thebar.com website which is a Diageo portfolio brand that provides cocktail recipes, DIY, and entertaining tips.
- 2 ounces of Ketel One Vodka
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ ounce of ginger simple syrup (*recipe below)
- 2 ounces of raspberry lemonade
- 5 raspberries
- ½ cup of ice
Garnish: Edible Flower
- Add Ketel One Vodka, lemon juice, ginger simple syrup, raspberry lemonade, and raspberries and ice to cocktail shaker
- Shake mixture then strain into martini glass
- Strain mixture into serving glass
Recipe: Ginger and Bourbon Refresher
- 1.5 ounces of Bulleit Rye
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1.5 ounce of ginger simple syrup (*recipe below)
- top with club soda
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Key Lime, Candied Ginger, and Mint
- Add ice, Bulleit Rye, lime juice, and ginger simple syrup to large mixing glass
- Stir mixture
- Add stirred mixture to serving glass and top with club soda
*Recipe: Ginger Simple Syrup Ingredients 1 cup of water 1 cup of sugar ¼ cup of sliced ginger Instructions: In a saucepan combine sugar, water, and ginger. Let it boil for until sugar dissolves Strain mixture and let it cool. Extra syrup may be stored in a glass container for up to a week.