Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I am so excited to share this amazing sour recipe. This is a great recipe for a fun Irish celebration. I have taken a classic whiskey sour and used Jameson Black Barrel Reserve.
This stuff is amazing and is a good substituted for anything that contains bourbon. This sour will satisfy your craving for irish whiskey with a citrus flair. Let’s party together and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the Sexy Irish Sour!
- 2 ounces of Jameson Black Barrel Reserve
- 1 egg white
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with Jameson Black Barrel Reserve, simple syrup, lemon juice, and egg white
- Shake mixture then add ice
- Shake mixture for 20 seconds
- Strain into serving glass