It’s no secret that my fav cocktail is the Daiquiri; there I said it, and picked a favorite lol! Every summer I look forward to creating a version with watermelon and today I have a new recipe for y’all featuring Copalli Rum!
Introducing the Copalli Salted Watermelon Mint Daiquiri. I have taken everything I love & put it in a glass! This organic single estate rum is made in Southern Belize in the heart of the rainforest; how cool is that? I am obsessed with the fruit, strawberry, lime, and citrus zest tasting notes as it makes a perfect Daiquiri.
- 1.5 ounces of Copalli White Rum
- 3-4 mint leaves
- ¾ ounces of simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces of watermelon juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Add mint leaves and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker then muddle
- Add rum, watermelon juice, and lime juice to the shaker with ice
- Shake then strain into serving glass
- Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy!
#21+ #Ad #Drinkresponsibly #CopalliRum #Rum #BeautifulBooze