Continuing my partnership with Smirnoff, I was asked to create a summer time cocktail inspired by their Red, White & Berry flavor, which i was so excited about because this product is only out for a limited time.
As a girl who was raised in the south, one of my favorite things about summer time was going over to Nans and drinking home made lemonade. As an adult this is still something I do whenever the warmer months come around but because I can now drink I have taken it to the next level and upgraded my lemonade with some delicious booze. This cocktail was so simple to create with Smirnoff Red, White & Berry as the base because there is already so much flavor that I didn’t have to worry about the drink being dull; it was the perfect accompaniment to my adult lemonade. The most important thing when mixing this cocktail is to shake really hard to break up the strawberries and emulsify their great flavor into the cocktail. If you have another berry that you would prefer it works just the same but be sure to double strain to avoid big chunks from getting into the cocktail.
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Red, White & Berry
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- 2 fresh strawberries (chopped)
- ½ strawberry and 2 blackberries (garnish)
1. Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Shake hard to break up strawberries and chill ingredients
3. Double strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice
4. Garnish with strawberry and blackberries