I love tea infused cocktails especially when the fall seasonal flavors are involved. The recipe today highlights pumpkin tea which mixes so well with lemon and vodka. The pumpkin tea was a good pick because the mild pumpkin flavor adds fall spiciness to the cocktail without having to add any additional spices.
This is a great recipe to turn into a Halloween pumpkin punch when the time comes, especially if you are looking for something that does not have any carbonation. The tea can be brewed ahead of time and boom just like that you have a tea cocktail punch! If you are looking for a hassle free craft cocktail try this tea infused pumpkin refresher.
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 pumpkin tea bag
- 4 ounces of boiling water
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Lemon slice
- In a large mug add the tea bag and the 4 ounces of boiling water.
- Let the tea bag steep for 5 minutes then discard the tea bags. Let the tea cool.
- Add the tea, vodka, agave, lemon juice and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 20 seconds until mixed and chilled.
- Strain into serving glass
- Garnish with lemon