I seriously cannot get enough of whiskey milkshakes! It is the perfect summer treat but also the perfect boozy dessert all year round. This recipe kills two birds with one stone because it supplies your cocktail and dessert in one. To make things even better you just dump everything in the blender and press blend. This is so easy.
Pick your ice cream flavor, pour your booze, and start chugging your shake. For extra flavor I added Cowboy Bark from Trader Joe’s that has pretzels, cookies, and chocolate. I then added a banana and some peanuts for the ultimate boozy sugary treat! My toast of the day is that you have the best weekend of your life! Start by making this special treat! Cheers to you my friends!
- 2 ounces of 3 Howls Whiskey
- 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of Trader Joe’s cowboy bark + more for garnish
- 1/8 cup of peanuts +more for garnish
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate curls for garnish
- Garnish: chocolate curls, peanuts, and cowboy bark
- Other materials: Paper straw
- In a blender combine vanilla bean ice cream, 3 Howls Whiskey, milk, cowboy bark, peanuts and banana.
- Blend until desired consistency
- Note: add more ice cream if mixture is too thin or more milk if it too thick
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with chocolate curls, peanuts, and cowboy bark