Spark up your week with this pomegranate white tea sparkler! It’s an easy way to kick your prosecco, cava, or champagne up a notch. If you have a big crowd coming over you could make a big batch of the tea mixture and let people make their own sparkler. It looks like a fancy cocktail with minimal effort. This is also easy to make for two people and could be a beautiful valentine’s day cocktail.
- 6 ounces of champagne
- 1 pomegranate white tea bag
- 6 ounces of boiling water
Garnish ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
- In a large mug add the tea bags and the 12 ounces of boiling water. Let the tea bags steep for 5 minutes then discard the tea bags. Let the tea cool.
- Divide 6 ounces of tea mixture between 2 champagne glasses
- Fill glasses with champagne to the top.
Yields: 2 Servings