I’m sure you can find a reason to start celebrating with this lovely and easy pomegranate and grapefruit prosecco sparkler. I decided to use prosecco because it readily available at the grocery store and it is very reasonable priced. This is especially great when having a party! I specifically used Mionetto Prosecco Brut D.O.C. This prosecco has been popular for over 125 years and is from the Veneto region of Italy. The grapes are harvested in late September. This prosecco has a aroma of golden apples and white peaches with complements the dry finish. This prosecco would be awesome by itself or made into a cocktail. Consider prosecco for your up coming celebrations because it is fun, well priced, and spectacular in taste. Be safe and celebrate!
- ½ ounce of fresh squeezed pomegranate juice
- ½ ounce of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- top with prosecco
- Garnish: grapefruit slice and pomegranate seeds
- Pour pomegranate and grapefruit juice into a glass and stir
- Pour stirred mixture into champagne glass and top with prosecco