Contest time over on the Beautiful Booze Instagram page today. We have created a Pineapple Cosmo featuring Stella Rosa Pineapple, which is made with fresh fruit. Stella Rosa® is an award-winning collection of semi-sweet, semi-sparkling Italian wines, imported by the Riboli Family, founders and owners of Los Angele’s historic San Antonio Winery. See the recipe and steps below.
- 2 ounces Stella Rosa Pineapple
- 1 ounce Vodka
- ½ ounce Blood Orange Juice
- ½ ounce Cranberry Juice
- ¾ ounce Lime Juice
- ½ ounce Simple Syrup
- Add all ingredients to your cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into a wine glass over fresh ice
- Garnish with a lime twist
Step 1: Add Stella Rosa Pineapple, Vodka and Blood Orange to Shaker
Step 2: Add Cranberry, Simple Syrup and Lime to Shaker then Shake
Step 3: Strain Cocktail, then add Garnish and Enjoy!