I love cocktails with a bit of spice in them, they really have a lot of flavor and as you may know I am a hot sauce addict. I could eat it like a soup; because everything is better spicy right? Well the cocktail I am sharing today has a mix of spicy and sweet so you can adjust the flavors to your liking.
Don’t care for super spicy flavors? Just add a touch of the Sriracha for flavor. The Margarita today is an example of how many flavors can be combined together to make a balanced cocktail. The sweetness from the pineapple juice really balances out the spicy. I rimmed the glass with a black lava salt to add an additional salty flavor and a fun color. Do you want to spice up your cocktail life? Try this Sriracha cocktails!
- 2 ounces of tequila
- 2 ounces of cubed pineapple
- 2 ounces of pineapple juice
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of agave nectar or to taste
- Lava salt for rimming the glass
- A couple of dashes of Sriracha
- 1/2 cup of ice
Garnish: Pineapple slice
- Add tequila, cubed pineapple, pineapple juice, lime juice, agave, Sriracha and ice to a cocktail shaker
- Rim serving glass with black lava salt
- Shake then pour into serving glass