Once upon a time I made an amazing Pineapple Sour, which featured tequila. Someone on Instagram reminded me how under rated pineapple drinks are and I agree; anything with pineapple is amazing!!! So today I am sharing a recipe that is easy to make anytime of the year. This recipe has rum, pineapple, agave, lime, and mint.
I love how the mint and pineapple make this drink taste so fresh. This drink has an extreme garnish of mint so it is my suggestion that you sip with a straw. Also, this would be a perfect party punch. The ingredients are so simple you can just mix everything in batches and serve with ice. I can imagine serving this as a signature cocktail at a dinner party or a serve yourself punch at a bigger cocktail party! The most amazing part is that it is fresh, fun, and easy! Enjoy rum! Cheers!
- 1.5 ounces of white rum
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 mint leaves torn
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 ounces of chopped pineapple
- Club soda for top off (optional- if drink is too sweet or too strong )
- 1 cup of ice
- Fill cocktail shaker with lime juice, mint leaves, agave nectar, chopped pineapple and pineapple juice
- Muddle mixture until ingredients are married together
- Stir in rum
- Fill serving glass with ice
- Add mixture to serving glass and top off with club soda
- Garnish with mint