I love this specific Margarita because it is so fruity without being overly sweet. The fresh squeezed orange adds a subtle sweetness but doesn’t overpower the other fruits. If you were every worried about getting your servings of fruit in for the day this drink will certainly help you achieve that goal. The bright colors and beautiful citrus make this drink one of my favorites to serve as a signature drink at a party.
It is super simple because you throw everything into the blender and it’s done.The little extra effort to squeeze a little bit of fresh orange juice really does enhance this Margarita. I love using jam in cocktails because it not only adds a homey feel but also a sweetness without additional syrup.
- 1.5 ounces of tequila
- ½ ounce of Grand Marnier
- 1 orange, juiced
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ cup of strawberries and raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Fresh orange slice and salt and sugar rim
- Fill blender with tequila, Grand Marnier, orange juice, lime juice, berries, jam and ice
- Blend mixture and rim serving glass with salt and sugar
- Pour mixture into serving glass and garnish