With this cocktail it can be Summer all year round whenever you feel a craving for blended and tropical drinks. Today I am sharing a classic cocktail called the Miami Vice. It is the perfect “check out of life” cocktail. It combines my two favorites; a piña colada and a strawberry daiquiri. What could be better than a tropical delight to end your day!
- 2 ounces of rum
- 3 ounces of pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoons of coconut cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of agave
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: chopped strawberries
- Fill blender with ½ of rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream, chopped pineapple, ½ lime juiced, and ½ cup of ice then blend and pour into large glass next fill the blender with ½ rum, ½ lime, strawberries, agave, and ½ cup ice then blend.
- Blend mixtures separately then layer them in a serving glass alternating the pineapple mixture with the strawberry mixture