If there is anything better than Maple Pancake syrup I haven’t found it yet. How amazing is it to be able to take the flavor of maple pancakes and mix into a delicious cocktail. I love working with Monin because all their flavors are so delicious and they allow me to take ordinary cocktails to the next level. I started Beautiful Booze with a concentration on bourbon because I am a southern girl and that’s what I grew up on so an Old Fashioned cocktail is right up my alley but being able to replace the plain sugar with Monin Maple Pancake really allowed me to reminisce on the good old times.
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- ¾ ounce Monin Maple Pancake
- 3-4 dashes orange bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice
- Garnish & Enjoy!