I love making fresh cocktails with Jarritos soda. I need the energy to get over my boozy weekend but I am craving something simple and sweet! This cocktail uses rum and is a great way to add orange soda; it’s very refreshing in the heat and so easy to make.
The spiced rum in this martini makes this cocktail taste like a orange creamsicle without adding any milky ingredients. I like making this drink for parties because all the ingredients can be prepared ahead of time and then the drink can be topped off with the soda at the end. Make this rum martini and it will make you happy!
- 2 ounces of spiced rum
- 4 ounces of Jarritos Mandarin soda
- 1.5 ounces of fresh mandarin juice (About 3 small mandarins juiced)
- 1 cup ice
Garnish: 1 orange edible flower
- In a cocktail shaker place spiced rum, Jarritos Mandarin soda, fresh mandarin juice and ice
- Shake mixture until it is mixed and chilled
- Strain mixture into serving glass
- Garnish with flower and serve