Ok, I don’t usually print other peoples cocktails, but, this was too delicious not to throw up on Beautiful Booze for National Milkshake Day today. Check out the LET’S Strawberry Milkshake spiked with gin created by Adam Willinger of The Blind Rabbit in Jacksonville FL. If you’re mixing up any spiked milkshakes today, I highly recommend this one.
- 1¼ ounce NOLET’S Silver Dry Gin
- ¼ cup Puréed Strawberry
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 leafs Fresh Basil, chopped
- Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Pour into a milkshake glass
- Garnish with whipped cream, a strawberry and basil leaf