Bubbly Cocktail Time! Excited to partner with Stella Rosa & celebrate their 2nd birthday with this Lemon Raspberry Chiffon Sparkler. This cocktail is shaken up with lemon juice, vanilla simple syrup, gin and fresh raspberries then topped off with Stella Rosa Prosecco. This cocktail was inspired by a Prosecco birthday cake that I recently had and it was so delish that I HAD to create it in liquid form. Let me show you how to make this AMAZING cocktail.
- 1 ounce gin
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- ¾ ounce vanilla simple syrup
- 5 fresh raspberries
- Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco
- Add all ingredients, except Prosecco, to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into your cocktail glass
- Top with Stella Rosa Imperiale Prosecco
- Garnish & Enjoy!