This weekend is Father’s Day and what better way to celebrate than with a fun boozy gift. Dad’s are an incredible part of our lives and it’s important to thank them for all they do. If you haven’t found the perfect gift for dad why not pick up a fancy bottle of booze. Check out my list below for the perfect spirit for your dad.
- Roca Patron Tequila – Roca Patrón is a new line of Silver, Reposado, and Anejo tequilas from Patrón. Roca is crafted using 100% tahona method, an ancient tradition in tequila-making that utilizes a two-ton volcanic rock to crush the roasted agave that is the foundation of our products. The result is a higher proof, complex spirit that is perfect in cocktails or to enjoy sipping on its own. Roca Patrón is a handcrafted tequila made from the highest-quality, 100 percent Weber Blue Agave and produced entirely from the labor-intensive, centuries-old tahona process for a sophisticated and complex flavor profile. At ReserveBar.com, you can custom engrave a bottle to personalize for Father’s Day.
- Green Spot Irish Whiskey – Green Spot is a pot still whiskey aged between 7 and 10 years. This whiskey is a great present because the distillery only makes small quantities.
- Zacapa XO –For the rum lover Zacapa XO is a perfect gift for dad. This rum is made in Guatemala and contains a blend of rums from 6 to 25 years old. The bottle is so beautiful you don’t even need to wrap the package.
- Usquaebach “Old Rare” Blended Scotch Whisky – is a perfect example of high-end blended scotch at a reasonable price. With 41 specially selected single malts up to 20 years of age from the Highlands and only 15% high-quality grain whisky in the blend, this classic Scotch whisky offers multi-layered opulence on the palate.
- Batch 206 Old Log Cabin Whiskey – Batch 206 based out of Seattle has created this whiskey that is aged 19 months. It has tasting notes that include a lean, youthful high-malt bourbon, rich oak and smoky black tea front palate. Mid-palate baking spices and candied citrus peels with a hint of honeyed vanilla pudding, transitioning into a dry malty chocolate finish.