Anyone else traveling around the world by sipping on BOOZE from different countries? Well, we have arrived in IRELAND for this round! Ireland is one of my favorite places to visit because of all the whiskey, of course, but it is also such a beautiful country.
If you aren’t familiar with Irish Whiskey this is the year to go out of your comfort zone & try something new. For me, I am trying more whiskey & this Quiet Man Irish Whiskey has been one of my recent favs- it is a traditional Irish blend that is finished in first-fill bourbon barrels! One word: DELISH.
I decided to whip up this festive Irish Tradition cocktail with cranberry, apple, lemon, ginger & bitters to celebrate the season. Who wants one?
- 2 ounces of Quiet Man Traditional Irish Whiskey
- ½ ounce Cranberry Juice
- ½ ounce Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 1 ounce Lemon Juice
- ½ Ginger Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker
- Shake then strain over ice into serving glass
- Garnish with apple fan and cranberry