Our trip to the Monin production headquarters in Florida was a great success. Not only did we get to learn all about the company, but we did it with some great people by our sides. One of the final activities was stepping into their experimentation bar and mixing up some cocktails with what seemed an endless amount of flavor options. I put a spin on one of my favorite cocktails and mixed up this “Hot in Here” cocktail with their violet syrup and jalapeño concentrate. Luckily I was able to step out from behind the glass and the talented Ian Elkins captured this image for me.
- 1.5 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce white vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Monin Violet Syrup
- 1 barspoon Monin Jalapeño Concentrate
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into a cocktail glass over fresh ice
- Spritz with an orange zest
- Garnish & Enjoy!