My inspiration for this spiced rum shake was after some amazingly addictive honey roasted peanuts at the last baseball game I attended. I forgot how good peanuts could actually be and decided that they needed to make an appearance in my next boozy milkshake concoction.
This milkshake also adds double the peanut taste with dark chocolate peanut cups blended into the shake! Could this baseball boozy treat get any better? Yes it can my dear, with the addition of coconut!!!! Add all this stuff to a milkshake with spiced rum and you have got yourself one boozy candy peanut treat! Let’s celebrate while we treat ourselves to this milkshake that brings everyone together!
- 6 ounces of spiced rum
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- ½ cup of honey roasted peanuts
- 6 peanut butter cups plus more to garnish
- 6 ounces of milk
- 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Add spiced rum, coconut, honey roasted peanuts, peanut butter cups, milk, and ice cream to a blender
- Blend mixture then pour into serving glass
Garnish: peanut butter cups
Serves: 4 mini servings