Today Beautiful Booze turns one year old. I can’t believe that it has already been a year since I started sharing all my boozy recipes. I only had a few recipes posted last year but really begin to post booze treats 5 days a week in February. Beautiful Booze started as a hobby and a way for me to share my stories through beautiful recipes and boozy flavors.
I always loved having signature cocktails when friends came over for a girl’s night, dinner party, cookout, or a holiday celebration. My friends also wanted to know the recipes so I decided to start Beautiful Booze. I also had some trauma in my life and needed something beautiful to express myself. The photography and comfort of making a recipe to share with people on a daily basis really helped me to cope with some of the trauma and changes that life brings. Today I am sharing a favorite of beautiful booze a boozy milkshake.
Some of my favorite drinks to make are in milkshake form. I have put some of my favorite things into this Happy Birthday shake including sprinkles and donuts! Beyond that I have been lucky enough to have incredible supporters, fans, and partners. I honestly could not do this without all of you and feel so lucky to have every single one of you in my life. Beautiful Booze is more than drinks it is a lifesaver for me and another way to see beauty and happiness in the world. Thank you everyone for making this year so great! Cheers to many more beautiful drinks headed your way! Thank you everyone xoxoxxox
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 4 scoops of neapolitan ice cream (3 scoops blended and 1 scoop added to the top of the shake)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1/8 cup of coconut cream
- 3 powdered donuts (2 for the shake and 1 for the garnish)
- ¼ cup of sprinkles
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
Garnish: powdered sugar donut, sprinkles, and shredded coconut
- In a blender combine 3 scoops of ice cream, vodka, milk, 2 powdered sugar donuts, 1/8 of the sprinkles and 1/8 of the shredded coconut.
- Blend until desired consistency
- Note: add more ice cream if mixture is too thin or more milk if it too thick
- Pour blended mixture into serving glass and top with extra scoop of ice cream
- Garnish with powdered sugar donut, sprinkles, and shredded coconut