With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, I thought I would share this delicious Ginger Clover Club with you so you can go and get all the ingredients you need. Mix up this drink for your loved one, friends, or just for yourself this Valentine’s Day because it’s so damn delicious you might now want to share.
We were expecting to be in Mexico City this year so mixed this up with Tequila, however now we are in France so may have to find some calvados or cognac to use as a base instead. With supporting flavors such as raspberries, ginger syrup and lemon juice you really can’t go wrong, whatever spirit you use as a base.
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce Monin ginger syrup
- 1 egg white
- 5-6 raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain out ice
- Shake again to further emulsify ingredients
- Fine strain into a wine glass
- Garnish & Enjoy!