Shaking it up all summer long with this Floridian Float cocktail, bringing together my favorite cocktail flavors; coconut and pineapple. The balance of this cocktails is really dependent on the aromatic bitters, and depending on how sweet or dry/bitter you want your cocktail to be you can adjust accordingly. The preserved lemon syrup brings a whole other dimension to the concoction by not only acting as the sugar, but also a delicious citrus additive. All together, this concoction really brings the party to the party; wherever the party may be.
- 1.5 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce Dole Pineapple Juice
- ½ ounce preserved lemon syrup
- 4-5 dashes aromatic bitters
- Combine all ingredients, except bitters, in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Fine strain into your cocktail glass
- Dash bitters on top to float
- Garnish & Enjoy!