Every year I look forward to summer so that I can create a signature lemonade cocktail to enjoy with my friends all season long. The past two summers I have been obsessed with creating festive concoctions with Smirnoff Red, White and Berry Vodka which has tasting notes of cherry, blue raspberry and citrus. This flavor combo works perfect for boozy lemonades so this year I decided to take a cue from the hot weather and make frozen berry lemonade. For summer entertaining, this recipe is perfect for batching and serving in a cute pitcher to enjoy those long summer afternoons.
I also took it up a notch and made a strawberry simple syrup to layer in the bottom of the glasses which creates a festive touch for any fourth of July celebration. All you need to create your summertime celebration is lemonade, Smirnoff Red, White and Berry, fresh berries and strawberry simple syrup plus a blender. Cheers to summer being frozen and festive all season long!
- ½ bottle of Smirnoff Red, White and Berry
- 24 ounces of lemonade
- ½ cup of mixed berries
- ½ cup of strawberry simple syrup
- Add Smirnoff RWB, lemonade and ice to blender
- Mix strawberry simple syrup with ½ cup of mixed berries
- Add 1 ounce of strawberry simple syrup berry mix to each glass or the entire cup to the bottom of serving pitcher
- Fill each glass with the lemonade mix
- Garnish with a festive sparkler