Super excited to partner with Thrive Market during the launch of their new clean wine program. Y’all know I love cocktails but have a very sweet spot for wine and if I get the chance to combine the two I always take it and share the love. Beyond just the wine I really love Thrive Market, if you aren’t familiar with the company, they are an online marketplace that is designed to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.
I love it because you can NOW get wine delivered to your door that has been:
- Made from organic, biodynamic or sustainably farmed grapes
- Sourced from small and mid-sized producers
- No added sugar and minimal filtration during the winemaking process
- Priced with bottles starting as low as $12/bottle for a full case or $13/bottle for a six pack”
“What could be better? Using my special link, Thrive Market is giving you an EXTRA 25% off your first purchase PLUS a free 30-day trial. That’s 25% off the already low prices that Thrive Market offers, maxed at $20 off. thrivemarket.com/beautifulbooze”
Then you can order all the wine, and make this Falling for Sangria recipe.
- 1 bottle of Tenuta del Ugolino Verdicchio Superiore Italy 2016 from Thrive Market
- 1 cup of Calvados
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- Honey syrup to taste
- Cut lemons and apples ahead of time and store in the freezer
- Pour all ingredients into a pitcher with frozen fruit slices
- Stir to chill and combine ingredients
- Garnish, Pour & Enjoy!
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup of water
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan
- Simmer until the honey is watery
- Chill and rest for 10 minutes or until needed