Introducing the fun and charismatic emoji cocktail! I am not going to lie I am obsessed with this little creatures of happiness. When I finally got my first iPhone it changed my life; not only did I get to use all the cute little emoji‘s but also all my text messages became super happy! This website even defines ever emoji.
Also, I clearly need a lesson in bitter designs but I think the smiley face in this cocktail looks a little mischievous. I have been on a pineapple kick lately and I used it again here. This time it was mixed with coconut and lime to make something I might call a Piña Colada Sour topped with bitters. I did something different here and used a pre-mixed smoothie but you could make your own using apple juice, banana, coconut cream, mango, and pineapple. Let’s smile together and make some emoji cocktails! Which emoji is your favorite?
- 1.5 ounces of white rum
- 3 ounces of pineapple and coconut smoothie
- 1 teaspoon of agave
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of ice
Garnish: Peychauds bitters (about 3 dashes)
- In a cocktail shaker combine rum, smoothie, agave, lemon juice and egg white
- Shake until foamy then add ice and shake until chilled
- Strain mixture into glass
- Garnish with 3 dashes of bitters and a smile!