Today I am sharing a fun and delish tiki recipe made with Early Times Bottled-in-Bond. This recipe has become one of my favorites to make during the summer because fresh pineapple and bourbon are an amazing combo. Also, I am trying to share more ways to drink bourbon during hotter weather. Some of my friends only like drinking bourbon as a nightcap or in the fall/winter. I am here to tell you that bourbon is so versatile especially in summer/tiki cocktail recipes. Cheers to summer and all the bourbon cocktails!
- 2 ounces of Early Times Bottled-in-Bond
- ¾ ounce of fresh pineapple juice
- ¾ ounce of lime juice
- ¾ ounce of toasted coconut syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain over crushed ice
- Garnish & Enjoy!