The recipe today is boozy and good! It combines vodka and tequila to make a special treat for you. I also added tarragon simple syrup, lemon, and Fruitations Grapefruit mixer. If you have some vodka and tequila hanging around mix up this drink to take the edge off your week. It will hype up your spirits and prepare you to celebrate the evening!
- 1.5 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce tequila
- ¼ ounce of lemon juice
- ½ ounce of tarragon simple syrup* recipe below
- ½ ounce of Fruitations grapefruit mixer
- ½ cup of ice
- Garnish: lemon slice and tarragon leaves
- In a shaker add ice, vodka, tequila, lemon juice, simple syrup and Fruitations grapefruit
- Shake for 20 seconds then strain into serving glass
- Garnish with lemon slice and fresh tarragon
Recipe: Tarragon Syrup
- ½ cup Turbinado sugar
- ½ cup Boiling water
- 6 Large, fresh tarragon leaves
- Combine the sugar and boiling water.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the tarragon leaves and steep in hot simple syrup for 20 minutes.
- Strain into a clean jar, cover and refrigerate for up to two weeks.