I love tequila cocktails, and although I usually go towards a blanco tequila in my creations, I found the 123 Organic Tequila reposado to be so amazing, with spicy notes of vanilla, anise, and a hint of citrus, I just had to mix this Delish Dos cocktail with it. I love the sustainable approach that 123 Organic Tequila has taken, and with projects that span from, bottles being hand-blown from recycled glass, labeled with recycled paper and the use of soy inks, they’re doing such an amazing job. Don’t just take my word for it; taste these tequilas neat, or mix up this delicious cocktail and see for yourself.
- 1.5 ounces 123 Organic Tequila Reposado (Dos)
- ¾ ounce dry vermouth
- ¾ ounce salted pineapple syrup
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- 3 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- Combine all ingredients, except bitters, in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake to chill and combine all the ingredients
- Double strain into a coupe glass
- Float bitters on the top
- Garnish & Enjoy!