I remember when I was too old for Halloween and instead of trick or treating it turned into a great evening for dressing up, getting together with friends and sharing some drinks. Now I love having a themed party to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos where everyone dresses up; does it get any better? YES, yes it does, it also means you have to drink tequila, which is amazing!
However, it also means getting a large group of people around your house late into the night so I want to make it as simple as possible to entertain friends and family while enjoying the evening. The answer in all of these situations is PUNCH, nothing is better than a punch and that’s why I collaborated with Gran Centenario Tequila this year. I like to think of this as an elevated Paloma with delicious bright grapefruit notes and earthy agave syrup.
- 1 bottle of Gran Centenario Reposado Tequila
- ½ cup of lime juice
- ½ cup of agave syrup
- 2 cups of ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle of sparkling water
- Lime wheels and flower for garnish
- Add ice to the punch bowl
- Add tequila, lime juice, agave syrup and ruby red grapefruit juice to the bowl
- Top with sparkling water
- Stir the punch then garnish