Today I am sharing another cocktail made with White Claw Hard Seltzer! I posted the Sparkling Summer Lemonade previously on Beautiful Booze and since that recipe was such a hit I decided to make another. I love adding White Claw Seltzer to my cocktails because it is adds flavor with out adding the calories. It’s also great for warm weather drinking as it is low in alcohol.
This recipe is based on the popular summer cocktail; The Mojito. It has beautiful flavors of citrus and is topped off with the White Claw Lime Seltzer.
- 1.5 ounces of rum
- 1/2 ounce of lime juice and lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce of mint simple syrup
- 1 cup of ice
- 2-3 ounces of White Claw Lime Seltzer
Garnish: Mint, Lime and Lemon Slices
- In a shaker add all ingredients except for the White Claw Lime Seltzer
- Shake the mixture then pour into serving glass
- Top with White Claw Lime Seltzer