The original Park Avenue Cocktail is a great spin on a perfect martini but today we created something a little lighter and gave it a great kick. This cocktail was inspired by our new “toy” we got ourselves for Christmas; the One Part Infusion Kit from Teroforma. There were some delicious infusion flavors but we decided to use the chili blend with our infusion kit and put it in some tequila for a great holiday kick.
Once our infusion was ready we set out to make the best cocktails with our chili tequila and found when working with chili in the kitchen I know I always like to pair it with some pineapple so I juiced a fresh pineapple and the kick from the chili balanced perfectly with it. Of course we needed more than just tequila and pineapple in our cocktail so we stepped it up with some white vermouth that just adds some complexity to the entire concoction. The drink came together deliciously and I can’t wait to use the 1pt Infusion Kit again to try out some more flavors.
- 1.5 ounces chili infused tequila
- 1 ounce white vermouth
- ¾ ounce pineapple juice
- Infuse tequila with chili flavor in the 1pt Infusion Kit
- Sit until infused to your liking (test every 30 minutes)
- Combine infused tequila with pineapple juice and white vermouth in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Strain into a cocktail glass