I really love using jam in cocktails, and when creating a unique cocktail in collaboration with Chila ‘Orchata I really wanted to make something decadent with some jam. I found some fresh strawberries at the local market and knew I could make something work. Using the modern classic Breakfast Martini as a base we simply added in the Chila ‘Orchata to make this delightful variation.
The rum base and cinnamon flavor in Chila ‘Orchata work so well with the strawberry jam and lemon juice. The combination really amalgamated delectably and the addition of fresh strawberries gave it that extra little freshness to balance the lemon juice.
- 2 ounces Chila ‘Orchata
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 heaping bar spoon strawberry jam
- 2 ounces chopped fresh strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake hard to chill and combine ingredients
- Fine strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with a strawberry, edible flower & gold leaf